Our client is an international company. As part of it’s growing strategy, our client is looking for his future leader in Finance who will act as a real Business Partner for the company.
The position will report to the CEO
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Set-up an efficient and performing finance management organization
- implement and monitor the financial processes in order to provide a strong support to the business
- develop high quality financial planning and forecasting processes in accordance to short- and long-term objectives
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with leadership team and stakeholders
- Build internal risk management processes to ensure compliance and transparency
- Manage and develop the local team
- University or Business school Degree or equivalent with an accounting and/or financial specialization
- Solid experience in the financial field with a prior background in Accounting
- Strong experience in team management and with effective communication
- Experience in project management, delivering result on time and with the highest standard
- Ability to think out-of-the-box
- Fluent in French, English
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now".
We build careers. We make it our business to connect our candidates with the right opportunities for them. Whether you're searching for a rewarding interim assignment or a long-term move, you'll have the support of one of the leading recruitment organisations in Switzerland. Badenoch + Clark is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in the placement of senior specialist, management and executive-level roles.
Learn more about us on