We are looking for a young, dynamic and proactive personality for our client, a leader in the FMCG segment based in Bern area, to fill the position of Supply Chain Specialist. In this position you will join a team, reporting directly to the Head of Supply Chain.
Supply Chain Specialist
As Supply Chain Specialist you are responsible for the preparation of the goods and for the planning of the deliveries. Your main tasks also include:
- Preparation of the monthly demand planning
- Analysis of processes and introduction of optimizations
- Ensuring the standards and quality of the services offered to the customer
- Compliance, control and coordination of processes, policies and timelines
- Internal and external communication with customers and suppliers.
You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position in the FMCG, in the GD segments or in the Cosmetics. These additional skills are also required:
- Diploma in Economics or related fields
- Planning, purchasing and/or material management experience (with food) are necessary
- Very good Excel expertise with knowledge of Office and strong affinity with numbers and statistics
- German AND English as a must; French as a plus
- Dynamic, motivated and flexible personality, with attention payed to details and to the quality of the service
The position and the company have a very large development potential. You will join a young and motivated team, where you will be able to contribute your own ideas and where you will have plenty of creative freedom.