For our client, one of the world's leading biotech companies, we are currently looking for an experienced Test Engineer.
• Determine or reinforce the definition of the test plan for the validation and verification of new products and options for auto-identification
• Design, fast prototyping and improvement of test fixes and test software tools
• Accomplish or back the execution of the test plan and documents the test results
• Advance, revise, author and review the Operating Procedures, Test Methods, Work instructions which refer to the manufacturing of the products by the external suppliers counting the integration of the products in the final equipment.
• Assistance equipment and accessories buying activities, maintain equipment qualification status and inventory list, troubleshoot equipment malfunctions and assist vendor on-site services
• Motivate testing efficiencies for the auto-identification team by simplifying the process, automating the testing and by suggesting new options and tools
• Responsibility of the test equipment and set- up and the confirmation that they are functional and cited
• Degree in Electrical Engineering or another relevant field
• 3+ years of experience in testing devices covering software applications and electronics
• Background with RIFD systems, industrial vision and barcode technologies
• Able to work within a regulated production development environment using engineering best
practices, including defect tracking, design reviews, and appropriate testing
• Fluent English
• Skilled with Windows, Linux OS and driver module development
• Independent and collaborative working is appreciated
Nice to haves
• Know-how in programming languages as C#, C++, Python, MATLAB
• Understanding of statistical software for example Minitab and analysis techniques, (normality testing, risk analysis, sample size determination, data visualization and summary statistics)
• Past work in the Pharma/ Medical industry
We offer you a nice challenge at one of the world's leading companies. Spring Professional provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract employees! Don't miss it! Next to a fix salary you will gain from nice fringe benefits offered by our client.
About Spring Professional
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth – we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at SpringProfessional.ch
Information Technology A406, looks forward to answer your questions by phone +41 58 233 4580.
You can apply directly online.
Please mention reference JN -112019-297987 in your application.