Are you ready to take on the next step in your career with one of the world's leading Biotechnology companies?
For our client, a world-leading, stock market listed Biotechnology company with its headquarters near Basel we are accepting applications for the position of
Synthetic Research Chemist (m/f, 100%, 1 to 2 year contract)
Your primary responsibility will be to organize and carry out the synthesis of novel target molecules, which can be used as fungicides or insecticides and to optimize synthetic routes.
You will need excellent team working skills and the ability to work on your own initiative.
You will have a Bachelor or Masters in Organic Chemistry; industrial working experience is a benefit, but not a requirement.
- Master or Bachelor in Chemistry. PhD applications will not be considered.
- Thorough knowledge of practical organic chemistry
- Expertise in the use of standard and modern chemical laboratory equipment
- Capable to perform multi-step synthesis and to optimize reaction conditions
- Excellent understanding of purification techniques
- Thorough knowledge of common spectroscopic techniques
- Basic skills with Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Good knowledge of English
Candidates must have the authorization to work in the hiring country (Switzerland)
- Our client offers a dynamic working environment with modern facilities and state of the art equipment.
- A work location with good access to public transport allowing for an easy and comfortable commute
- Attractive salary and good work life balance.
Herr Phill Rogers, Recruitment Consultant, looks forward to answer your questions by phone +41 58 233 2100.
You can apply directly online.
Please mention reference JN -062019-296420 in your application.