For our client, a world leading pharmaceutical company located in Lucerne we are accepting applications for the role of Supply Chain Specialist.
- Leading cross functional teams, managing complex information flow, coordinating and integrating the functional/ tactical project management activities for Post Approval Changes in close collaboration with the Network Strategy team, Regulatory Affairs, ES-PLM and partner with E2E Planners, EMEA Hub functions, Portfolio Management teams across regions and stakeholders across divisions (GHH & MRL).
- Coordinate activities to mitigate risks related to the different milestones impacting the EMEA Supply Chain HUB, across the assigned project including, but not limited to: Code Creation, RCT update, Forecast Positioning, Artwork Readiness, First Packaging/ Pack-by Readiness, in line with the Regulatory Implementation Definition to guarantee successful post approval change by ensuring system readiness to allow MMD execution
- Responsible for and providing end to end visibility for all assigned projects within to all stakeholders throughout all company divisions.
- Coordinate activities to mitigate risks related to Artwork Readiness. Liaise with Regulatory Affairs, Artwork Centers and Quality for timely execution
- Liaise within the ES PLM Team to identify cross functional links & risks driven by PSO initiatives & B2B Deals and drive process improvement initiatives with the global process stewards
- Design, execute, track and report project KPls within Region by leveraging information available in the Regulatory tools, mitigate risks to minimize impact to business; participate and provide input to the IBP process (Demand Reviews, Site Supply Reviews)
- Understand & translate the chemical, formulation and packaging lead times, capacity issues, process reliability issues, sourcing flows, market specific requirements (e.g. TOI, shelf life requirements, etc.). and regulatory issues impacting supply into appropriate risk mitigation actions
- Work with project lead to use process toolset to construct, deploy and maintain the methodology which is used to manage large scale initiatives/projects including- Serialization, Corporate initiatives, Divestitures.
- Execute Phase in/ Phase out of SKUs related with material proliferations required due to Regulatory requirements/ Serialization/ Harmonization
- Perform centralized actions for the Last Authorized Shipping Date process
- Bachelor's Degree Required - preferably Supply Chain or related discipline
- 2-5 years relevant work experience (Product Lifecycle Management/ Supply Chain management/ Supply & Demand Planning/ Manufacturing & Packaging/ Project Management/ Regulatory)
- Experience in a customer facing environments, interfacing w/ functions involved in the regulatory process
- Pharmaceutical experience is an advantage.
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Fluent in English
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now".
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth – we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at SpringProfessional.ch