B+C Interim Team is looking for a Specialist Communications.
- Sector : International Organisation
- Location : Geneva
- Length of the mission : 10-12 months
- Experience : 5-6 y
- Qualification : University degree in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations
Challenges and Profile
- Solid experience in journalism, public relations, or a related communications field
- In-depth understanding of communications operations, principles and practices including digital media
- Track record of excellent writing, editing and oral communications skills
- Proven ability to translate complex issues into compelling narratives and to optimize use of complex data for communication and advocacy purposes
- Experience/Understanding of global development
- Proven ability to use advanced problem-solving skills and political judgment in sensitive situations; Proven adaptability and suitability
- Track record of being solution-oriented, proactive, dynamic, creative and innovative
- Track record of excellent interpersonal and team-building skills, and being able to manage external and internal relationships
- Demonstrated open attitude to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now".
We build careers. We make it our business to connect our candidates with the right opportunities for them. Whether you're searching for a rewarding interim assignment or a long-term move, you'll have the support of one of the leading recruitment organisations in Switzerland. Badenoch + Clark is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in the placement of senior specialist, management and executive-level roles.
Learn more about us on badenochandclark.ch