On behalf of our client, a pharmaceutical company in the Zug region, we are recruiting a Sourcing Expert. You will be responsible for managing relationships of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient suppliers and identify and develop the relationship, development and implementation of supplier strategies. You will also plan and direct activities and deliver against targets for financial performance, quality service and compliance. This role is currently temporary until April 2020 with the possibility of extension.
- Develop a strategy and implementation plan for specifi critical strategic suppliers to meet the strategy set as well as long-range requirements of business partners
- Connect with supplier leadership of critical strategic suppliers to assure alignments of the company's objectives, quality, reliability, innovation and budgets are met
- Develop and maintain supplier relationships with strategic suppliers and include data review and analysis as well as performance management
- Improve end-to-end value and bring innovation to the business
- Identify the business demands and partner with the Leads to deliver annual value improvements
- Address issues that may impact the Global Procurment organization
- BSc in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Ideally, more than 5 years Supply Chain and Procurement experience
- Data analysis skills
- Negotiation and relationship management experience
- Good knowledge in chemical manufacturing or development
- Pharma industry experience is crucial
- Broad knowledge in API development and manufacturing of chemicals or APIs is preferred
- Ability to accomplish projects through interpersonal skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Strong English skills are a must; German could be an advantage
About Spring Professional
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth – we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at SpringProfessional.ch
Frau Tanja Vrbanic, Recruitment Consultant, looks forward to answer your questions by phone +41 58 233 2100.
You can apply directly online.
Please mention reference JN -042019-295499
JN -042019-295499 in your application.