On behalf of our estimated Client, international and first-class company in IT sector, we are currently looking for an out of the box Solution Architect with cloud experience, directly reporting and supporting the CIO to review, design and manage the company's solution architecture deployment based on the company business scope and requirements.
Specifically her/his main responsibilities will be linked (but not limited) to:
- To ensure appropriate tech solution to meet business requirements both functional and non-functional or solve the problems and delivered on time within budget
- Direct coordination of the team members and interface of all the business owners
- Understand and analyze the Company technology environment and decide on a technology stack to formulate the tech architecture strategy
- Setting the collaboration framework
- Creating a solution prototype
- Participating in technology selection
- Controlling solution development
- Supporting project management and dealing with project constraints
- Completed computer science studies (University degree or ETH)
- At least 4 years of related experience in software engineering and design architecture, especially Java based, adding at least 3 years of managerial experience inside multinational and multicultural work environments with a high level of dynamism
- Practical experience with projects in relevant engineering domain
- Outstanding relational, communication, negotiation and dynamic aptitude
- Knowledge of cloud computing - Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge of typical enterprise integration patterns
- Be familiar with principles of computer networks and IT security management
- Understanding of business analysis techniques and processes, DevOps
- Strong organizational, analytical and system thinking skills
We offer full-time permanent contract, inside a very dynamic and stimulating work environment, characterized by intercultural teams, interesting social and salary conditions and with possibility to learn and face new challenges. Possibility to work remotely in relation to the needs of the specific candidate and the company.
If in line with the requisites and interested to delve into this opportunity, we will be glad to receive your application with your up-to-date and detailed CV.