Systemorph develops information management solutions that revolutionize actuarial and risk functions in financial services companies. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, Systemorph is led by a team of IT professionals with deep expertise in risk management, enterprise systems, mathematical modelling, information and enterprise capital management.
What is your role?
Our customer base using our cloud-powered platform and SaaS+ solutions and technology is steadily growing. Therefore, we are looking for a passionate Senior Systems Engineer to strengthen and enhance our Systemorph infrastructure team.
In this role, you will be part of, and closely work with the wider operations team, as well with our project and development groups, and have the following primary responsibilities:
Defining customized cloud infrastructure architecture on MS Azure for Systemorph SaaS solutions, which are aligned with the architectural and compliance requirements of the customer organization
Research on new MS Azure service offerings with the aim of identifying the most suitable combination of services to support internal DevOps requirements and customer-specific SaaS installations
Implementing accepted infrastructure designs for productive use in close cooperation with Systemorph DevOps teams, project delivery teams, and customer IT teams
Identity and Access Management with Microsoft Azure- and on-premise ADs
Manage the automated build, delivery, and release process for applications developed by our development groups and teams
Who are we looking for?
- You are an experienced Systems Engineer, who has worked in dynamic, mid-sized companies, ideally in the information technology and / or financial services sectors.
- You have an advanced understanding of MS SQL Server and IIS.
- You have passed the Microsoft exams AZ-300 and AZ-301.
- You are an advanced administrator of Microsoft Azure DevOps.
- You have a good understanding of the Microsoft Azure Service Fabric Cluster deployment and maintenance.
- You enjoy performing conceptual work to constantly improve and standardize the way we work together with our clients.
- You accept and respect governance, compliance, and regulatory requirements and apply their importance in your daily work.
- You are enthused about working in a young, growing company, thereby demonstrating flexibility, openness, and self-motivation.
- You have excellent communication skills in English and German and you are able to professionally interact with customers on the basis of the agreed Service Level Agreements.
Why should you join us?
Systemorph offers an out-of-the-ordinary challenge during an exciting time of growth and change.
Systemorph provides a professional team-environment with highly skilled and experienced colleagues, which supports and promotes continuous personal growth and professional development.
Place of work: 8008 Zürich
Start of work: Immediate
Employment duration: Indefinite
Languages: English and German (spoken and written: excellent)