For our client, a global pharmaceutical company based in the greater Lucerne area we are accepting applications from highly qualified individuals for the position of
Scientist in Bioanalytics (m/f, 100%, 1 year contract)
Our client is offering a very attractive position within the Bioanalytics team in their research group located in the greater Lucerne area.
- In this position you will be part of a multinational team and support the development of novel biopharmaceutical products. The position offers development and growth and involves the performance of cell based assays and ELISA experiments for the release, stability and recertification of biological drug products.
- You will be responsible for the planning and execution of analytical products and also in the contribution to IND filings.
- You will liaise with CROs for the planning and execution of analytical method transfer.
Who You Are
- You will be educated to PhD level (preferably in the field of Biochemistry or Biological Sciences) and will have first hand experience of performing ELISAs and/or cell based assays.
- You will have a sound understanding or protein biochemistry and / of biochemical analytical techniques and have some experience in the management of projects.
- Experience of working in a GMP environment would be advantageous.
- During the working day you will be expected to communicate in both German and English and therefore we can only accept applications from individuals with strong skills in these languages.
- Attractive compensation package
- Modern work location with excellent access to public transport
- Attractive work-life balance
Herr Phill Rogers, Recruitment Consultant, looks forward to answer your questions by phone +41 58 233 2100.
You can apply directly online.