For our client, an innovative and international company within the sensors sector, we are looking for a Sales Manager. Thanks to your technical background and sales experiences, you will lead key account management and develop relationships with existing and new customers.
Location: Winterthur Area
Employment type: permanent role
Start date: as soon as possible
At Spring Professional Engineering Solutions (The Adecco Group AG) we connect the smartest minds with the most innovative projects in Switzerland. At our community, Engineers expand their skills to projects and businesses in the fields of industrial automation, automotive, electronics, and railway technology. As a member of our team, you support with your know-how the top companies of Switzerland directly on site.
- You have budget responsibility for the sales of sensors in our subsidiary in Switzerland. As a results-driven person, you help to achieve the company's ambitious goals through professional key account and distribution management for components, development of existing customers, and active acquisition of new customers in the identified market segments.
- You understand the customers, their needs, and challenges and know how we can help them to be successful. This knowledge comes from numerous direct contacts with the customers in the German and French-speaking areas of Switzerland, visits to trade fairs, regular participation in activities of industry associations as well as your collection and analysis of market data.
- As a persuasive communicator, you will play a key role in implementing product launches and sales initiatives. With your in-depth application and product knowledge, you will support the customers in answering questions about the technology and use of our products.
- Being part of an ambitious, growing team you are hands-on and get things done. For example, you will help to create marketing, sales, and training materials (presentations, application reports etc.).
- Studies of electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or a comparable education
- At least 3 years of professional experience in sales or product management of B2B- products requiring technical explanation
- Proven success in the acquisition of new customers as well as in the support and expansion of key accounts
- Organizational talent and systematic working methods
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Persuasiveness and negotiating skills
- Flexibility and fast learning ability
- Good knowledge of standard office software and experience in working with CRM
- German native speaker, good French and English language skills
What we offer
- Our client is one of the most innovative employers within the sensors industry in Switzerland
- Agile, international working environment, where you can also bring and implement your improvement ideas
- Attractive employment conditions, including flexible working hours
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now".
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth – we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at SpringProfessional.ch