For our client, we are currently looking for a Quality Engineer for MDR Validation projects.
Quality Engineer for MDR Validation
- Liaise with key stakeholders to meet project plan
- Collaborate with suppliers to obtain details for manufacturing process inoformation, production risk management and direct part marking
- Ensure extarnally manufactured products meet EU Medical Devices Regulation requirements
- Assess supplier drawingsand process information to support project deliverables
- Resolve issues with obtaining Supplier Product information
- Support Review and Approval of supplier Process Validation Protocols and Reports as applicable
- Support the update of supplier related inspection criteria
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or associatedd technical field
- Minimum 3 years experience in Quality Engineering and 2 years within Medical Devices or Pharma industry
- Good knowledge of ISO 13485 and FDA QSR
- Fluency in GERMAN and English are a must for this role
Frau Tanja Vrbanic, Recruitment Consultant, looks forward to answer your questions by phone +41 58 233 2100.
You can apply directly online.