For our client, a global pharmaceutical company we are accepting applications from highly qualified individuals for the role of
The successful candidate will support the qualification and management of external suppliers, contract manufacturers and service providers and perform equipment qualification. They will ensure that the supplier/contract manufacturer operates in compliance with cGMP and regulatory requirements, the Quality Agreement and relevant SOPs. In addition, they will ensure that equipment qualification complies with cGMP, legal and regulatory requirements as well as the Company Corporate Quality Manual and Policies. This role requires adherence to specific cGMP requirements and execution according to the valid SOP's.
- Support qualification of suppliers, contract manufacturers and service providers and ensure that all tasks performed are in compliance with Corporate Quality Manual, the effective Quality Agreement and that they meet relevant cGMP regulatory requirements and are conducted according to local SOPs
- Drive and initiate Supplier Quality Risk assessments
- Evaluate the need and support the implementation of Quality agreement in line with Global templates, global Quality Directives and local SOPs, which clearly defines cGMP roles and responsibilities between the company and the supplier/third Party, as well as product details and requirements
- Manage the quality aspects of the relationship in accordance with the effective QualityAgreement. Perform the required periodic review and make recommendations for amendments
- Initiate Change requests and AQWA Quality Events (supplier or service provider related) and ensure that they are managed according to the Quality Agreement and SOPs
- Establish good working relationships with suppliers and service providers with clear communication and defined actions and goals
- Ensure that coordinated contact is maintained with other functions within Novartis also dealing with External suppliers, e.g. Purchasing, Legal, Supply Chain, Regulatory CMC, Drug Regulatory Affairs, Group Quality Operations (GQO), etc.
- A university or academic degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biology or equivalent
- Professional in German and English (spoken and written)
- Experience in regulations (including medical devices), very good GMP knowledge, experience in the pharmaceutical industry, QA/QC or comparable experience in other industrie
- Our client offers a dynamic working environment with modern facilities and state of the art equipment.
- A work location with good access to public transport allowing for an easy and comfortable commute
- Attractive salary and good work life balance.
About Spring Professional
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth – we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at SpringProfessional.ch
Herr Phill Rogers, Recruitment Consultant, looks forward to answer your questions by phone +41 58 233 2100.
You can apply directly online.
Please mention reference JN -012020-298607 in your application.