On behalf of our client an International learning consultancy firm dedicated to global organisations and companies we are currently seeking for a :
A digital project manager drives digital projects through from initial concept to delivery. They work with a range of clients on several different projects and must be adept at managing and building client relationships and reporting on the status of projects.
Your day-to-day as a digital project manager:
- Planning learning projects from the receipt of the client requirements through to final delivery.
- Identifying and implementing project milestones.
- Reviewing and tracking the project deliverables and the project resources and providing an analysis on whether they meet the demands of the project.
- Regularly liaising and updating key stakeholders on project status.
- Forming strong relationships with the client and developing communication channels between the relevant stakeholders.
- Overseeing the project’s financial budget, notifying stakeholders of key cost implications, changes to budget, spending and cost changes.
- Analysing the success of projects, producing reports and data analysis as supporting evidence.
- Working as part of a project team contributing to shared successes
- Proven and documented experience of at least 3 years in project management on a global level.
- Evidence of working with Agile project management methodologies.
- Experienced in a range of project management software (MS Project, OmniPlan, WorkFront…).
- Digital expertise, with passion for IT, up-to-date with digital media technologies and latest trends.
- Proficient user of: Office 365, Adobe suite, Google suite.
Your interpersonal skills:
- Great interpersonal and communication skills where the ability to listen to understand is key.
- Capacity to lead an international and multidisciplined project team.
- Ability to build excellent client relationships.
- Ability to make it happen.
- Ability to work under pressure, change direction when required and work on a range of client projects at the same time.
- Multi-tasker with ability to juggle many projects.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Great team player.
- Good time management skills.
Your language skills:
- Excellent English and French oral and written language skills.
- Native French or English speaker is desirable
- Other languages a strong asset
About our client:
- International Learning Provider, working for the largest international organisations with high seniority level of stakeholders, such as Global L&D directors and Global Talent Managers.
- Multidisciplined team with the following key expertise: Learning Consulting and Design, Service and Operations Management, Sales and Marketing, High-Tech Consulting and Development.
- Excellent teamwork and team spirit, willing to grow and develop business together.
- Excellent opportunities to learn and develop technical and interpersonal skills through on-the-job learning, sharing with peers and attending a wide-range of learning solutions provided internally.