For our client we are currently looking for a
• Use of programming experience to establish tailor-made software solutions based on different programming languages
• Support for operational requirements of specific parts of the business, like troubleshooting and system migration
• Responsible for system administration activities
• Create all important documentation
• Track, Troubleshoot and resolve system related problems
• Apply and write suitable testing procedures and scripts
• Background in Frameworks/Applications as React, VS code, Git, Svelte
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience in dynamic environment
• Fluent spoken and written English
We offer you a nice challenge at one of the world's leading companies. Spring Professional provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract employees! Don't miss it! Next to a fix salary you will gain from nice fringe benefits offered by our client.
About Spring Professional
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth – we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at SpringProfessional.ch
Information Technology A406, looks forward to answer your questions by phone +41 58 233 4580.
You can apply directly online.
Please mention reference JN -112019-297967 in your application.