Randstad Professionals is currently looking for a Product quality tester /Engineer (medical device industry) who will be assigned an interesting challenge for a major client based in Baselland
This contract is an unique opportunity to join a major global group focusing on the Healthcare / Medical device sector. The initial assignment will start in January and will last until December 2021. Our client is a major name in the Medical Device arena.
Start Date: 01/01/2021
Requisition End Date: 31/12/2021
You will be responsible for the verification of product quality requirements (focus: resistance to degradation).
Position Duties and Responsibilities
• Review product designs and manufacturing specifications to define product families and respective worst case representatives.
• coordinate required product testing at our internal lab and document and rationalize verification results for the product families.
• collaborate with product development, design quality and test lab teams as well as manufacturing engineering
to facilitate timely results.
• Information exchange and collaboration with internal and external partners is essential.
• For this position we are looking for a team player with strong initiative
• Degree in engineering or natural sciences and preferably with practical experience in a regulated industry,
• Self-motivated, systematic problem-solver with excellent communication skills
• Ability to take responsibility on projects.
• Keen interest in the interrelations between medicine and technology and a strong desire to work in a global company.
• Ability to communicate in both spoken and written English is required.
• Communication skills in German are preferred.
If you are interested to learn more about this great opportunity, don’t hesitate to get in touch with me. Feel free to send me your CV at following email
I am looking forward to receiving your applicationsOlivier Worch