For our client, an international company based in canton Thurgau, we are looking for an experienced professional to take over a challenging position as Legal Counsel.
Reporting directly to the General Counsel globally, you will be the responsible for all corporate matters of the Swiss Entities, structuring and providing general legal advice to the office, managers as well as Senior Corporate Heads.
Moreover, you will be in charge of:
• Solving complex legal requests and claims related to specific company issues and processes
• Advising Senior Group Heads on legal implications of all major local and international strategies, decisions and transactions, in cooperation with the team
• Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts, including lease, loans, procurements, consultancy, JVA etc. Leading the negotiations and improving processes concerning contract management
• Identifying legal business trends and/or risks, creating appropriate strategies to advance the business goals of the company, and advocating a course of action in response to such trends
• Being the point of contact for all matters related to compliance that require external support
• Responsible for the legal services to the business activities in the French speaking countries in Africa including all project related activities (EPC / PPP project agreements, subcontracting agreements, procurement agreements etc.).
• Possible directorship position of Swiss companies.
• Support to the legal activities of the legal department at the headquarter.
• Fully qualified attorney with a minimum of 8 years’ experience as in-house counsel or in a reputable law firm.
• Proven experience in project related legal activity (advising and negotiating project related contracts from BD through negotiation of various type of project agreements, to all project execution related legal work).
• Work in a lean, cooperative legal team, with a high degree of personal autonomy and initiative.
• Commercial awareness, solution focused.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills as well as a high level of flexibility and adaptability to changes.
• Ability to work in a multi-tasking and multicultural environment.
• Capacity to work under pressure and still deliver on quality and on time.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, French and German.
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now".
We build careers. We make it our business to connect our candidates with the right opportunities for them. Whether you're searching for a rewarding interim assignment or a long-term move, you'll have the support of one of the leading recruitment organisations in Switzerland. Badenoch + Clark is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in the placement of senior specialist, management and executive-level roles.
Learn more about us on badenochandclark.ch