Systemorph develops information management solutions that revolutionize actuarial and risk functions in financial services companies. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, Systemorph is led by a team of IT professionals with deep expertise in risk management, enterprise systems, mathematical modelling, information and enterprise capital management.
What is your role?
Our customer base using our cloud-powered platform and SaaS+ solutions and technology is steadily growing. Therefore, we are looking for a passionate Junior Software Developer to strengthen our Systemorph Development team.
In this role, you will be part of, and closely work with a software development and business analyst team, as well with our project managers, and have the following primary responsibilities:
Analysis and implementation of technical requirements
Development and delivery of high-quality code
Maintenance and improvement of existing code
Help establish and maintain the clean code development culture
Working closely together with the Quality Assurance Team
Who are we looking for?
- You have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or comparable IT training
- You are passionate about software development and development processes
- You have very good analytical-conceptual skills and high willingness to learn
- You are familiar with an OOP language such as C# or Java
- You are familiar with clean code principles and best practices
- You are interested in the finance industry
- You are enthused about working in a young, growing company, thereby demonstrating flexibility, openness, and self-motivation
- You have good communication skills in English and German
Why should you join us?
Systemorph offers an out-of-the-ordinary challenge during an exciting time of growth and change
Young, open and dynamic environment
Our office is in the heart of Zurich close to the lake
At Systemorph you own the way you work (partial home-office possible)
Systemorph provides a professional team environment with highly skilled and experienced colleagues, which supports and promotes continuous personal growth and professional development
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (incl. CV, cover letter, reference letters, certificates).
Due to the Swiss labor legislation we can only accept applicants who have a valid permission to work in Switzerland.
Only direct applications will be considered (no agencies please).
Place of work: 8008 Zürich
Start of work: Immediate
Employment duration: Indefinite
Languages: English and German