Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group, the world's leading provider of workforce solutions. Our specialists place qualified professionals with demanding companies. We offer contract and interim recruitment, permanent placements, payroll services, contractor care, on-site solutions, project placement, engineering services, assessments and work packages. Our team of over 60 employees at six locations in German- and French-speaking Switzerland brings professionals together with other professionals every day with a great deal of passion and dedication. We serve industries in which our employees themselves have worked. As a result, they are familiar with the challenges and trends facing their area of specialisation. This expertise, combined with our experience and global presence, allows us to provide unsurpassed service to our clients and candidates.
IT Sourcing Specialist
Maintain the candidate's relationship at very high end, build partnership with them for to deliver on current projects and advise on the future ones. Follow and support the process of recruitment from end to end, by advising candidates (interview, offer, on-boarding).
Bring and acquire local and international market knowledge.
Finding and sourcing candidates (high-level), mentoring the juniors and providing leads will also be components of your daily duties.
The focus will be on candidates pooling and direct Sourcing.
Relationship Management: Use effective communication techniques to build strong relationships through regular face to face or telephone reviews with candidates
Manage the recruitment process
Qualify vacancy with the Hiring Manager, agreeing shortlist criteria, screening criteria and interview process
Establish the appropriate recruitment method to source the best candidates ensuring the relevant client recruitment targets are met
Pre-screen candidates to produce shortlist and, where required, long lists. Prepare candidates for interview
- 1 to 2 years' minimum of experience in a recruitment environment in Switzerland or Suisse Romande
- CFC, Bachelor or Master degree
- Deep interests in IT and Engineering
- Great hiring process understanding
- Self-starter, self-motivated, Dynamic and tenacious
- Enjoying networking and meeting new people
- Great presentation and communication skills
- Motivated team player with great interpersonal competencies
- Excellent negotiator
- Proactive, self-driven, effective, curious, quick learner, reliable, service and team oriented
- Good communications skills, both writing and verbally
- Fluent French and English, German is a highly desirable
Do you think you have what it takes to face this challenge? Don't hesitate to send me your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org or to call +41 58 233 27 04
M. Anthony Sauvain, Branch Manager, looks forward to answer your questions by phone +41 58 233 2702 or eMail.
You can apply directly online, or by eMail. Please mention reference JN -052019-295814 in your application