- Support the daily operating business, such as response to customer requests and company's internal demands
- Participate in the configuration, automation and development of the company‘ s networks
- Monitoring, configuration and reparation of server systems and network technologies
- Motivated to enter working life after having completed 9 years of compulsory schooling
- Hobby and free time technician, who is in charge of solving all technical challenges at home
- Previous investigation and dismantlement of the computer and proven manual dexterity regarding electrical objects and items
- Fascination for computer centers, server landscapes and IT systems
- Prior work experience and development with Linux and comprehension of the interaction between networks, servers and operating systems are of advantage
- Keenness on having divers tasks and duties, as well as a willingness to travel for work
- High levels of concentration and patients in the analysis of solutions and problems
- Greatly self infinitive, motivated and enthusiastic to learn new things, whilst always being solution and goal oriented
- Open to learn from mistakes, whilst keeping a positive and optimistic attitude
- Good knowledge of the English language is of advantage
- Numerous benefits such as mobile phone, notebook, company car, free parking, snacks, company events etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Respectful and enthusiastic family environment
- High responsibility and flexible working hours
- Apprentices receive a remuneration of €610,- gross p.a. which is in accordance with the collective agreement.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 74,924 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.