For our client, a fast-growing international company, we are looking for a:
The HRBP will work very closely work with the Head of HR to put in place the policies, procedures and best practices regarding all HR matters: recruitment, onboarding, L&, talent management, succession planning etc.
Within time, once he / she will work more independently and provide general HR support to the HQ and the subsidiaries abroad: recruitment, onboarding, L&, talent management and development, conflict resolution, contracts, social insurances, administrative support etc.
• 4 to 8 years’ experience as a generalist HR in an international environment, experience in recruitment is necessary.
• Fluent English and French (another language will be very welcome).
• Positive attitude, very open-minded, full of energy, hard worker, demonstrates learning agility
• Experience in ‘’Performance Evaluation’’, in ‘Learning and Development ‘and asset
• Independent and proactive.