For our client, an international pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Basel we are seeking applications from highly qualified and motivated individuals for the role of
The successful candidate will join the automation team located in Basel and assist with the processing of high volumes of data. The position will involve the generation of scripts and the analysis of data to provide easy to understand processed data for experimentalists to interpret.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Creation of data processing scripts to process high volumes of data
- Working closely with experimentalists to process their experimental data to an "easy to read" format.
- Analysis of data and accurate communication to fellow team members
- Adaptation and compilation of scripts for liquid handling system
- Master's degree or PhD in bioinformatics or similar discipline.
- At least 4 years' experience of data analysis in an industrial setting
- Experience of script creation for the purpose of data analysis
- Knowledge of biological experiments and the data obtained as a result
- Experience of processing and analyzing high volumes of biological data to determine trends
- Familiarity of high-throughput experiments and the processing of large data volumes profound knowledge of Python, R and similar
- Fluency in English
- Our client offers a dynamic working environment with modern facilities and state of the art equipment.
- A work location with good access to public transport allowing for an easy and comfortable commute
- Attractive salary and good work life balance.
About Spring Professional
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth – we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at SpringProfessional.ch
Herr Phill Rogers, Recruitment Consultant, looks forward to answer your questions by phone +41 58 233 2100.
You can apply directly online.
Please mention reference JN -122019-298487 in your application.