For our client, an international Biotech company, we are seeking highly qualified individuals for the role of
Your prospective responsibilities
- Supporting metabolic engineering teams responsible for characterizing metabolically engineered microbial strains in small-scale bioprocessing
- Technology transfer of production strains
- Collaboration/Interaction with strain engineering scientists, analytical teams, CMO partners & external stakeholders
- DSP development
- Manufacturing operations and scaling
- Implementing continuous improvements
- Production costs reduction and process troubleshooting
- Managing and coordinating experimental schedules of and commercializing multiple projects
- Quality control of experiments
- Technology transfer of process to CMOs across different scales
Your bio-industrial experience and other qualities
- Extensive microbial processing experience/expertise
- PhD or MSc in (bio)chemical engineering, biochemistry, microbiology or overlapping field
- Proven track record of team development and driving products to commercialization in bio-industrial settings
- Hands-on bench-top, commercial-scale bioreactor operations and bioprocessing technology transfer and scaling experience
- Excellent understanding of biochemical engineering principles, microbial systems, physiology, metabolism, nutrition, experimental design (DOE) and data analysis
- Based in Basel, our client is an innovative biotech firm focused primarily on nutrition and health ingredients
- Currently growing and expanding, the acquisition of a microbial bioprocessing specialist for this leading role is one of many such exciting vacancies we have been tasked with filling for them
- For this role, our client is offering a competitive compensation/benefits package, including employee equity program membership
About Spring Professional
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth – we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at SpringProfessional.ch
Herr Phill Rogers, Recruitment Consultant, looks forward to answer your questions by phone +41 58 233 2100.
You can apply directly online.
Please mention reference JN -072019-296574 in your application.