For an international company headquartered in the surroundings of Zürich, we are looking to recruit a senior professional with a solid experience in a global production function with direct management and responsability over the manufacturing strategy of multiple facilities.
The candidate will support the ambitious plans of international development of the company and will coordinate , in close interaction with a general contractor, also the constructions phases of new facilities, he/she will be additionally responsible for the following activities:
- Ensure proactive engagement and representation of Manufacturing during product development cycles to ensure future products meet quality, service, and cost objectives
- Work in close collaboration and partnership with Finance, Quality, Sales, and Project Management departments to optimize overall operational excellence.
- Provide solutions to root cause analysis investigations identified by quality, to non-conformances that are the direct result of manufacturing operations.
- Ensure all products are manufactured according to specifications and safety and quality standards in most efficient manner.
- Meet or exceed budgets as well as other key financial manufacturing performance goals; Ability to analyze P&< and balance sheet to achieve financial objectives.
- Administer continuous improvements.
- Establish and administer KPIs to ensure customer and company business needs are consistently achieved and provide timely information to executive management team to drive effective business strategies.
- Develop direct staff performance goals and objectives aligned with organizational goals.
- Manage warranty issues.
- Hiring managers into different locations
- Responsible for the whole supply chain and procurement with the support of a dedicated team
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in an engineering or science related field
- 10+ years leadership in multi-state / multi-site Manufacturing environment.
- Leadership experience leading Manufacturing turnaround/restructure.
- Experience leading Manufacturing through ERP implementation.
- Experience leading Inventory Control as part of Manufacturing environment.
- Experience working with external fabrication partners and general contractors
- Results orientation. Track record of consistently driving improved operational performance (e.g. cost, labor productivity, customer service, quality, safety, compliance, and people management).
- Excellent interpersonal skills; Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Ability to communicate effectively within all levels of the organization.
- Willingness to travel and work in various operating/manufacturing locations across the business.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, as well as strong organizational leadership.
- Strong leadership skills, ability to motivate others, resolve conflict, encourage teamwork, and manage employee performance.