Our client is an international consumer goods company.
The candidate will report directly to the General Manager and will have the responsibility to manage and develop the international markets in the segments HoReCa and Specialized Stores.
- Establishing relationships with existing international partners and distributors and develop new ones.
- Prepares sales reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and international market trends.
- Ensuring the business can respond to market opportunities, competitor actions and customer requirements.
- Lead entire sales value chain from product promotion, commercial proposals, pricing strategies, sales contract negotiations and closing orders.
- Represent the market requirements to Global Marketing and other key HQ departments to ensure product fit.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- At least 7 - 10 years of international sales experience to distributors of consumer goods.
- Knowledge of the dynamics of the HoReCa and the Specialized Stores channels.
- Strategic mindset and drive change in fast paced and international environments.
- Proven ability to identify, nurture and close opportunities in established and emerging markets
- Fluent knowledge of German and English
- Energy and enthusiasm to get things done
- Results focused – demonstrates a positive approach to achieving sales targets