This is an exclusive mandate. Our client is an innovative fast-growing industrial facility management company in the heart of Switzerland. On behalf of our client, we are looking to recruit Electrical Engineer with worksite experience in construction industry. In this position, you will report directly to the Head of Project Management!
- Designing, testing, installing and maintaining large-scale electrical systems
- Supervising the electricians in handling all the electrical works considering the safety and quality requirements
- Organizing, executing, coordinating and tracking project execution process from start to finish
- Creating and executed project work plans to meet project financial and technical requirements in electrical engineering
- Coordinating planners with subcontractors
- Taking offers for new electrical engineering projects
- Cost controlling during the project execution
- Establishing and building a long term effective and professional working relationship with internal and external contractors
- University degree in Electrical Engineering with additional work experience in project management
- Around five years of work experience in project management - ideally electrical engineering projects in construction industry
- Experienced in Contract Management/Offer management (i.e. sending, gathering, comparing and evaluating contracts/offers)
- Knowledge of electrical engineering standards from Swiss construction industry is prefered
- Experienced in worksite (e.g. planning)
- Project Management certification would be a big plus
- Fluent in German and English
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly personality
For this role, our client is open to provide additional trainings (if needed) in order to promte you soon in Project Manager or even to start as a Project Manager! Are you looking for a new challenge in your career? Do not hesitate to apply directly! We are looking forward to your application!
Frau Dr. Sanja Centineo
Consultant - Industry and Manufacturing
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now".
We build careers. We make it our business to connect our candidates with the right opportunities for them. Whether you're searching for a rewarding interim assignment or a long-term move, you'll have the support of one of the leading recruitment organisations in Switzerland. Badenoch + Clark is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in the placement of senior specialist, management and executive-level roles.
Learn more about us on badenochandclark.ch