Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 260 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing approximately 134,000 people. Our worldwide headquarters is in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings, help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
The Document Management Change Analyst is accountable for the administration of the Change Order (CO) process. This includes the timely processing and release of new and changed controlled documents.
- Controlling and release of change requests
- Release of change orders
- Support the end users in creation of changes
- Support the end users in handling of the office application (Word, Excel)
Who we are looking for:
- 1 to 2 years' work experience in a GMP and/or ISO regulated environment
- Previous document management experience
- Advanced knowledge of MS-Office, Systems such as Agile is preferred
- Customer service oriented with good communication skills
- Detail oriented with ability to troubleshoot
- Fluent in written and spoken German & English
This role based in Zuchwil, Switzerland will initially be limited until June 2022, with an option for an extension. If you are interested in working for a global leading health care company in a challenging role, then send us your application in English today. Or give us a call if you have any questions!