Our client is a global company.
- Responsible for the consolidation system and process under Oracle Hyperion, uploading, validating, reviewing and reporting quarterly and annual consolidated results, cash flow, balance sheet, including analysis and commentary to support senior management in running the business.
- Preparation and maintenance of consolidated intercompany reconciliation and manual journals, including margin eliminations.
- Provide input for the IFRS financial statements templates, web forms and supporting notes disclosures and schedule.
- Perform foreign currency revaluations and currency translation analysis
- Supports ad-hoc accounting in consolidation-related topics (Acquisitions, disposals, merges, intragroup equity transactions under IFRS 10, etc.)
- Responsible for accounting and finance-related aspects of external reporting, including timely and accurate preparation, validation and submission of quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements and notes as well as Management report, ensuring compliance with IFRS and listing rules.
- Review of all month-end closing activities including general ledger maintenance, balance sheet/income statement reconciliations and corporate/overhead cost allocation for projects
- Responsible for developing annual budgets and monitoring actual performance
- Responsibility for Consumption Tax and overall tax compliance
- Assist with cash flow forecasting and budgeting
- Assistance in developing, documenting and implementing an effective internal control environment
- Bachelor or master’s degree (in Accounting or Finance), CPA, ACCA desirable.
- At least 3 years of related work experience with consolidation process and reporting systems (Oracle / Hyperion, SAP, others).
- Previous working experience in Big 4
- Knowledge of accounting standards (GAAP / IFRS) and consolidation processes.
- Solid understanding of consolidation under IFRS, financial reporting, budgeting and cash management concepts
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Strong track record of utilizing financial knowledge and analysis skills to drive project performance optimization
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize, and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in an international and multi-cultural environment
- Accurate, clear, timely work product presentation
- Fluency in English and French required – both written and verbal
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now".
We build careers. We make it our business to connect our candidates with the right opportunities for them. Whether you're searching for a rewarding interim assignment or a long-term move, you'll have the support of one of the leading recruitment organisations in Switzerland. Badenoch + Clark is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in the placement of senior specialist, management and executive-level roles.
Learn more about us on