Do you have the desire to make a meaningful impact in a successful start-up in Switzerland? Join an expanding platform!
We ar looking to an agile and smart leader with experience in developing softwares, firmwares, apps and cloud!
- MSc in computer science, electrical engineering or closely related field.
- Previous experience in small young companies with more than 5 years experience in a managerial position.
- Deep knowledges and understanding of computer programming languages, at least C/C+, iOS, Android and Cloud.
- Experience with wearables or medical devices preferred, with minimum BLE.
- Supervise and provide leadership and functional direction to the development team, electronics, firmware, iOS and Android Applications, Cloud.
- Act as project manager for development projects. Interface with developers to establish project meets diverse needs and expectations.
- Drive development of new projects with focus and result orientation
- Organize and lead the quality control testing, documentation and improvements
- Create technical specification for off-site developers and follow-up
- Review the work of external developers to ensure that contract work meets technical requirements.
- Utilize and apply standard systems development methodology and techniques for resolving complex system software, hardware, and performance problems for firmware, apps and cloud.
- Liaise with customers for business needs and logistics
- Present opportunities for new partnerships, ideas and innovations
- Report to the board of MMT on a quarterly basis with status, forecast and innovative solutions to drive growth of the MMT business.